“There are two ways of being creative. One can sing and dance. Or one can create an environment in which singers and dancers flourish.”
Great facilitation looks effortless. It enables new conversations, addresses potential tensions, strengthens relationships and harnesses everyone’s energy to a shared way forward. We have facilitated numerous events for 8 to over 100 people. Our love of working with diverse, multicultural groups has seen us facilitating in locations including London, Belfast, Nairobi, Bellagio, Luanda, Brussels and Wuhan. Some of the events we typically facilitate are:
- Strategy days to develop a shared understanding of strategic issues
- Business Development sessions to identify potential sales opportunities and how to bring them to fruition
- Critical Meeting Events to build consensus across diverse stakeholder interests
- Team Building and Planning Days to strengthen team performance through building understanding and trust across teams
- Clear Creative Space Events, providing protected space away from the office to explore issues in depth and share new ideas and perspectives.